Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Bow

I knew these jars would come in handy! :)

I was putting some of my ribbon away when all of a sudden "the crafty diva" in me said, Martha you need to make something out of the pink and brown ribbon! I listened, and, well.... this is what I made! A beautiful bow for my niece Yuliana. She is going to look beautiful. I must admit, it did take me a while because this is the first bow I've made. It was fun. It was easy, just time consuming. But you just keep getting better at it! Next thing you know, I will be making this in a couple of minutes!

I am thinking of putting them up in my etsy shop. What do you think?

Can you tell I love the color combination of pink and brown? Love it!



4 comments:

  1. So great! Pink and brown is such a good combo. They were the colors for my wedding...along with a little champagne color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha: Thank you for the comment about my kitchen. I'm new to blogging and don't do it very well, but I love looking at other peoples blogs. Your's is very cute! Those jars and letters are really cute. I'll be following your blog for inspiration. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete