Monday, February 23, 2009

Letter M

I am bling-blinging my craft room! ha.. ( i love to make up words). I still need more decoration on the walls!
You can see the beautiful brown I painted the room. I painted this paper mache letter "M" brown and pink, of course! I love the way it turned out! I gave it several coats of paints so it has this really cool look! Kind of distressed, blurry and beautiful!

Monday Sale!
Swirly Swirl Letters
only $10 + shipping
Sale ends: Feb 29, 2009
SoLovelyCreations


I forgot to tell you! My wonderful husband bought me a camera this weekend! Its a great camera! So today, I was testing the camera and took these great photos of my letter M. I love sepia and black & white! Did they come out great or what? I might even make a print out of one of these to frame!



No comments:

Post a Comment