Sunday, February 1, 2009

Paper Mache Letter

I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to blog. Well we just got back from a 3 day retreat from church and it was GREAT! I am a new person! :) God is so good!

A couple of weeks ago, I had a custom order of these two frames. The person who bought them never received them, I don't know what happened but I made her some new ones. I also made her this cute paper mache letter because I felt so bad. A little free gift! It came out so cute! I loved it! I imagine this paper mache letter in these colors in a little girly girls room! I think they are a bridal shower gift! Pink and Brown where the colors for my first bridal shower! Everything looked so pretty! I hope Amanda likes them! I am selling them on my etsy shop, go check it out! Let me know if you would like to buy some! I love custom orders and can do any colors!

SoLovelyCreations


1 comment:

  1. They look great! I'm hoping to redo my craft room soon and definatly want to scoop some of your creations up. Saving my $! :)

    ReplyDelete