Monday, June 29, 2009

12 X 12 Monogram Wall Art

I've been home all day. I dont even want to go out! Next Thursday I have my doctors appointment. :)

I created a new monogram wall art today. I loved how they turned out! They look much better in person. I need to practice taking better pictures!

I have them on sale for only $16 + shipping. They measure 12 X 12. Tomorrow I will make a few more a little different.

Its almost 4 of July and I am curious, what do you usually do on 4th of July? We usually travel during this time, but not this year. I would love for you to share ideas of what to do this 4th!

Goodnight

4 comments:

  1. Love that 'H'!!

    Blessings and have a great week.
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that B monogram - my hubby is a B and he loves blue. It came out beautiful!

    On every 4th of July we actually just go into town, watch the parade, eat out at our favorite place and then watch the fireworks somewhere... each year we try to watch the fireworks from a different spot. This year, we're doing things a bit different. We're traveling.

    Hope you have a safe one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous!!

    4ht of July?? Hmm. Each year is a different plan. LOL This year we have no plan but do hope to spend Friday the 3rd by the pool all day! :)

    have a happy and safe 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them, but I think the "H" is my favorite! I like the background.

    I'm going to have to check out your Etsy shop - who knew reading blogs could cost me money! : )

    ReplyDelete